|
titans!
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 26, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
PRELIMS IS (nearly) OVER!!!! HELLO PEEPS! SINCE PRELIMS HAVE ENDED (by the time anybody reads this), LETS DO SOMETHING TOGETHER AS A BATCH BEFORE CHIONGING FOR As!!! By my divine calculations, including today there will be 44 days until the fateful commencement of A levels. In view of such I think we can afford to burn one day/night doing something together right! Though coming with ideas has never been a problem for me, my brain is failing me at this hour after sparring with Physics MCQ for close to 3 hours. Only 1 idea though. We can go cycling on Tuesday night (tomorrow HAHA)! Especially since we have talked about it since quite long but never really had the chance to put it into action right. I know some parents may not allow because it is, erm cycling at night, but I was thinking maybe we can like alter a little like cycling the east coast changi park connector then move on to the other park connectors? And have supper or something and watch the sunrise HAHA! Or other ideas are certainly welcome! But lets try not to do the typical lame ones like watch movie or what can! Lol or can go ubin for land ex haha. Lets try to have it ASAP k, like tomorrow on wednesday? Cause haha 44 days are also not a lot la, especially when they lead to a potentially life defining examination (that may make or break xiaoqi's Harvard dream). Coming weekends should be fine too but I think not preferred cause some of us (me) may have tuition or what, making it quite difficult. OK SO PLEASE BE ETHU SO AS TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN OK! Cause there are only 13 people so if 1 person mia that is already 8 percent of the batch gone. SO RESPOND RESPOND RESPOND THANKS! :D szeyuan <-- YES! I wrote my name!!! |