|
titans!
|
|
|
|
Friday, October 14, 2011 @ 9:57 PM
Encounter with a senior Hi to my batch mates who are all mugging like crazy now except one living in bliss. A little bit of entertainment from your favourite batch mate. I realised today that my neighbour is from OAC! *Starts singing "It's a small world after all..."* This is how I found out: I went into the lift and obviously pressed the "door close" button after that. Then I heard someone running to the lift. Being the nice person which I obviously am, and with my extremely fast reflex, I immediately pressed "door open" and this senior board the lift with me. So he came in and asked if I was from OAC. We talked for a while (my lift is not that cui la ah) and that's how I found out that he's from 29th. I still think it's really cool to meet our seniors! Like I have a senior living in the same block as me and another one living a few blocks down. And two batch mates staying close to me. And one junior living a few streets down. OMG. Ji qiao yi xia. Maybe not as cool as szeyuan whose sister is from OAC but I'm still quite cool. If I must say so myself haha. OK that's it. Not very entertaining ps ah. Just too tired to study so I'm writing crap here. Jiayou for A levels jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou jiayou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Simplegal_181 |