|
titans!
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 @ 2:57 AM
Kay I have more meaningful stuff like finally. So I was the only one among the 13 of us that had the time to kill earlier in the evening. Doesn't matter. I can't actually remember if recre2 was very painful and horrible for me. When I looked at the 38th yltc girls doing their recre2 to the extent where some were crying, I tried recalling if it was that bad for me. But nothing significant came to my head. The only thing that I can roughly still recall now is that we all really tried our best to complete each activity. Ah, got a bit more idea, yeah it was rather annoying and insufferable. I still hate dongnanxibei cause my ankles hurt having to do it. We really won't ever do stuff as torturous as those again... Hence, because we all went through them before, you guys will always be special. FYI. There's still 40 odd trainees. The halal girl didn't come for the camp in the end she's sick. There's 15 guys and 25 girls just now. The girls are quite Martians apparently. Cause they had fun/enjoyed rolling on the ground. But one of them already knew about the rolling. (kind of like jiehui) Whereas it was the guys that were more resistive towards the dorm cleaning. OHOH. Here's the LOL thing. During the bag upturning part, Daniel found out that 1 of the participant didn't surrender his iPhone 4! It was pure luck I would say. Cause he randomly picked up the jacket and fling it. Then the phone hit him and he found it surprisingly painful and 1000 personal counts the trainee gets! Hahaha. Oh and up till yesterday night they had 8k counts already! I think Spartans are totally enjoying the counts giving. And it's quite likely that the trainees have given up on clearing since its seemingly impossible to them already. Last of all, we have crazy juniors. The poor 38th yltc participants are only starting sentry at 3.30 for day 2. Because 37th threw in a crazy element to wake them up at 1.30 and do roll call(I think). I left before the girls going to boys dorm and dragon roll call so don't have anymore to share already. As for the sea ex, they managed to settle for something from kallang(I think) to marina bay. (is that like the same water body actually? Pardon my ignorance.) I just know they will get to go to the almost flyer section. :) sounds good actually cause there's good views there. Last of all, their accounts is going very red for the camp. I got to play ball just now, but I still miss playing with you guys. Wonder when the next time will be. /: Take care wherever you are! :) Ps. Anyone still have vivid memories of our sea ex? Care to share? I can't actually remember anything from the waters, but only the wash up we got after that. Heehee. |