|
titans!
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 1, 2013 @ 9:32 PM
WHEN ARE WE MEETING AGAIN. Alright people! Finally another post after 5 months! Isa is back from 17 JUN to 20 SEP. So we can meet up with her in June first. Then Zhihao is back from 1 JUL (but not free on 1st & 2nd) We can have another meet up between 3-19. Well I'm just going to make my life easier, I'm flying on 19 JUL. The group of us that went trekking are keen on playing badminton. I'm not sure what medium with communication be done through but yup there's such intention. Also, we can play bball at utown too. There's indoor court... How many are still keen on cycling? And can we go play paintball? How many of you are interested? Oh ya and XQ said in any case, there's still June's place. Just that a bit far. Haha Okay that's all I have. cj. |