|
titans!
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 @ 9:10 PM
Maf Well I know this is terribly lag. But still want to make a note on it. I don't think any of us considered that there would be a day the OAC booth, balloon selling or the structure during maf would ceases to exist during our term. Haha when I first heard that we no longer have new batches of junior I hadn't register that there goes the booth to look forward to for future mafs. So, when 2 weeks ago, I finally realised this fact. It felt really sad. That there will be no more yls to return for visits as well. While the facts can't be changed, I feel thankful that at least, we got to have our term. And we got to create so many unforgettable memories. I got to have you guys in my life and at that age. Thank you. (: |